I like the Ducks, unfortunately they're already out. I don't have a favorite to pull for.
With my Penguins dropping 1-0 in game 7 (Last week news) .. of a series they were up 3-1 Im rooting for Nashville. Anyone else here watch hockey? I know its not popular in america (its down there with soccer and Rugby) in the not american enough to be a major watched sport.... But Hockey Players are probably among the toughest SOBs in any sport... Surely there is Someone out there that watches Hockey.
Caps and Flyers fanboys need not respond. DIAF your NEXT
[IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]
I like the Ducks, unfortunately they're already out. I don't have a favorite to pull for.
LOVE hockey. Sadly.my Flyers are getting waxed vs Boston. Paybacks are a biotch. With shaky goalies and Pronger at half strength,just don't see it happening again this year (been waiting since 1987)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I don't feel so bad my pens 3rd line+ Centers getting put out in 7 games when the Full strength caps got the broom laid on em'.
[IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]
yeah your boys lost again tonight ID, coming back from 3-0 is gonna be almost impossible but if any team can do it, its Philly. But this years Flyers just arent as good overall as last years.
and Stefan Stamkos! he has KILLED the Caps, just a monster. Swept out by TB, sucks to be a Washington fan ha
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Im not sure which is worse being up 3-1 and losing to Tampa in 7... or being swept.... I guess being swept is worse in a sense... but we had that series wrapped up, and BLEW it... Pittsburgh + Crosby and Malkin this year would have had a serious chance in the east. Maybe next year.
[IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks